Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome, teacher and Sesshomaru, the student
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome, teacher and Sesshomaru, the student
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome, teacher and Sesshomaru, the student 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Anyone know good, completed fics were Kagome is the teacher and Sesshomaru is the student?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Charli Solace
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, teacher and Sesshomaru, the student 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I know this is a really old thread, but trying to find a story myself came across this one and this story instantly came to mind. And one of my favourites.

Communication by kaoruhana

Kagome is a professional communication consultant. Her recent client is proving to be a challenge however.

Logged Logged
ButtButtDoodle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, teacher and Sesshomaru, the student 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey! Don't generally like doing self-promo of my own work but i clicked on this link because TeacherxStudent SessKag fics are my favourite trope to not only write but read about too and was hoping to find a few gems!

Didn't see anybody reply so I'll put my own stories in the ring while we wait for more:

Pupil Of My Eye ( www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/11981/1 ) revolves around MiddleSchool!Sess x HighSchool Tutor!Kagome so it's fairly close to what you're looking for. EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M, NO YIMs!!

Teacher with Benefits ( www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/11972/1 ) is a collection of One Shots and has a few different iterations of the trope too, particularly Ch.5 EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Hope that helps!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/10/25 12:10 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted ratings - REQUIRED BY RULES!!
Drosselmeyer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, teacher and Sesshomaru, the student 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
I'm just here to say I love your username. <3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.