Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Weird Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Weird Challenge
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Weird Challenge 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
To explain this challenge, I must first tell the story behind it. I was sitting inside the student lounge at my college, when all of a sudden I had this urge to go outside. I went back in a second later, when I realized I went out for nothing. But then, I felt that pull again. So, this time I just went with it. I ended up standing in a grassy area. When I moved from the area, it made me feel like I was being pulled back to it. O.o

So, this challenge is to make a story with a really weird situation. It can be anyways from comical to plain out complicated! Oneshots are preferred, but chappies or oneshot series are always welcomed! ^.^ No due date shall be set, for that doesn't seem to go well. Post your works here! If more than one story appears, I'll try to make a token of some sort for it. Or, at least a banner. Happy writing@

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.