Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Role To Remember
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Role To Remember
Smittee
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Role To Remember 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
There is a new virtual world game created! Built in a stadium, its a state of the art hologram world. There are still a few glitches such as: sometime you can move through a tree, or a tree disappears completely, or your weapons stop working...It comes a goes, and sometimes does it, when too many are online. The game itself is a role play style based in the Feudal Era. IT is filled with the different myths and legends of the past. In this game, the main npcs, in which you can join, are Sesshomaru, and his group, Naraku, and his later group, or Inuyasha, and his later group. (Will make since, as the plot unravels.)

You can add in your own character, or play a main character. (Pegasus Abridge:Main characters only!) Me: Oh, quiet, Pegasus. You can be fabulous later, while you watch your wife explode again.

Now, since there aren't many people to have joined yet, so most likely multiple character playing anyways.

If you make up a character, at least give a general description, semi history, and the like, just so new players who join will not have to worry about reading a bunch of pages. They could just read the summary section, and just start.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/02/13 21:10 By Smittee. Reason: Needed to reword

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Role To Remember 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
Main Characters (Being played so far)

Sessh and Kags will be needed first. Whoever plays one, I'll play the other. If it gets bigger, or more characters are needed, then more characters will be added.

Created Characters

The Plot Lines by Smittee: No real description. They are npcs that don't really matter. May make a character later, if I don't have an overabundance.

Oh! Remember no killing each other, unless other player says it's okay, and if it doesn't mess up the plot. For example:

Sesshomaru is dead. (Not only will all the fan girls come after you in real life, but it would really mess up the plot, and the fact he's an npc now, wouldn't it?)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/02/28 04:00 By Smittee.

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.