Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
cant find this fanfiction please help!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: cant find this fanfiction please help!!!
Elisha
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:cant find this fanfiction please help!!! 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I can't find it on Dokuga anymore. However, you can still find it on Ao3. The title of the fic is "Claimed".

archiveofourown.org/works/15634572/chapters/36755136

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/05/15 13:57 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
andreana
Pup
graphgraph
cant find this fanfiction please help!!! 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I am not sure but i believe kikyo ened up selling kagome to the southern lands and when she sees sesshomaru again it turns out that she was there for so long the southern lord and his family adopted her. but for the life of me i cant remember what the title was????

Logged Logged
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:cant find this fanfiction please help!!! 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 77
I remember this one clearly, but can't find it. It was completed about 3 yerars ago I think. The Southern lord is Sesshomaru's uncle I think and his son is interested in Kagome. Naraku somehow manages to put an incomplete mark on Kagome and sends her nightmares/communicates with her through it. This mark can be erased if she completes a mating with another demon. Kagome wears a collar that surpresses her abilities because of her status as a slave. Sesshomaru decides to court her so his mother challenges her to a fight. Kagome has some difficulty fighting his mother in her true form because she is afraid to purify her and wants only to defeat her. It turns out Kagome is a child of the Kami and immortal, but Sesshomaru doesn't believe her when she tells him. Because he didn't believe her Kagome doen't want to continue the courtship. She "dies" blocking an attack by Naraku on Rin, but revives when her collar is removed and Sesshomaru mates her in a cave his family has used to mate for generations. With all these detail hopefully someone else can find this because I'm failing.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.