Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Introductions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Introductions
yang cici
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Introductions 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
ah, it seems we're lacking an actual thread to put intros, so in order to do one myself, i attempted to make one.

Name: Candy
Coming to you from: NewYork
First Breath: July/4/198x (T_T i'm so old...[tear])
intentions and whatnot: i dunno. was randomly surfing the webs and came about here. looks cool. we'll see how things rock around. i intend to go to japan within the next year, so i'll see what i can rack up before then. ^_^ um, i'm a student right now, so i'll be going there and back periodicly when time permits. don't really have any japanese friends. the only one i know in real life...well, he coudln't say a japanese word to save my life. nevermind his. lol
why do you want to go to japan: Washing away all the anime fandom and j-pop invasion, i fell in love with this country back when i was in grade 1, oh so many years ago. then i discovered anime. lol. and had another reason to go. (honestly, i think Anime was jus made in the first place as a tourist incentive to go to japan. lol, wouldn't doubt it for a second. smart japanese. -_-; ) and my martial arts instincts are urging me to get my butt over there asap for some reason. lol. honestly, when it comes down to it, i jus feel the need to go there. when i find the real reason behind it, i'll let you in on it.
ANYways...have any questions or stuff, feel free to ask. and now...for YOUR introductions!!!!

Logged Logged

Bring me to the sea of cosplay, reminiscing through some chocolate ice.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Introductions 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hahaha, Kinda new, I used to lurk Fanfictions... thought I'd step out of my shell >.<

Name: Cody (Egh, female)
Coming to you from: Aussieland bahah (australia mate)
First Breath: May/11/1995 (fortunately I seem more mature than some people my age)
intentions and whatnot: Well, they Used to be to lurk, but i Guess I will start branching out into the Dokuga Community >.< I am moving to New Zealand In a few years to live with a few close friends and attend Uni (studying Archaeology and Psychology) But at the moment I need to stop reading Fanfictions during class... If I don't stop now I will ramble Forever, but yeah.. I love new friends, I'm a nice person... I am scared crapless Posting In these forums.. XD please don't hurt me >.< But there is some more Info about me on my Profile? >.<

Logged Logged
Lilly Akame
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Introductions 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Name: Taylah
Coming to you from: Australia
This star was born on: 5/8/90
Intentions and whatnot: I dunno... I wanna travel tones, as soon as I finish uni I love writing, don't think I'm too good at it though haha um I study English Lit and Psychology and I'm a LEO! I don't really know what to say lol

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.