Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unable to see text in a new chapter
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Unable to see text in a new chapter
Chiaztolite
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Unable to see text in a new chapter 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello,

For some reasons I was unable to see all of my texts in a new chapter. When I copy & paste from Word (after clicking the icon with the 'W'), the texts are pasted just fine. When I hit 'insert', it also looked fine, but when I hit 'submit' and checked it, only the first few lines were shown.
Did I do something incorrectly? Also, it was a super long chapter (around 12,000 words), so I'm not sure if there is a limit on the wordcounts.
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Chiaztolite

Edit: I managed to make it work! I think it was because I had an emoji and somehow the text after that emoji did not show up. Sorry about that and thank you!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/05/11 16:51 By Chiaztolite. Reason: Solved
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Unable to see text in a new chapter 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Yes, some emojis, especially if you use an asterisk, will cause things to display wonky on the site. Just one of the many 'entertaining' glitches with this poor thing. Still, you gotta admit, for a site that was started in 2008, almost lost a few years ago, and resurrected, it's still not doing too badly!

We're dedicated to keeping it creaking along, though, and I thank you for bringing it to our attention!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.