Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome ancestor fanfic help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome ancestor fanfic help
DeadlyCyanide
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome ancestor fanfic help 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Hey guys so there's a few fanfictions out there that have rin and or miroku and sango as kagomes ancestors and I told someone id try to find it for them. The fanfiction isn't about them being her ancestors as much as it just to happen to be part of it at the end being reviled. It was a good one i know that much. Its been so long since I read it though so I cant remember the name or what else happened other then her needing to help do something (not shikon related) and sesshomaru helping her out in the end. I know one of then was about the shikon but that's about it.

If you can give me a few names id super appreciate it, i would like to reread it too since they were really good fic's. Thank you ahead of time!

Also did I write shikon right? I bet I didn't but i cant tell, yay dyslexia, etc haha!

Logged Logged

~~CherrySakuras~~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
slycats
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome ancestor fanfic help 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Try Trick of Fate by pristine ungift

[color-#ff0000]EDIT BY WICCAN: A Trick of Fate by PristineUngift can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8100/1. This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!![/color]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/06/06 16:11 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.