Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Advanced Search
Search Results Searched for: pups
Subject Author Date
Deleted Fic Perhaps?
I'm pretty sure this fic was up on Dokuga, but I can't seem to find it anymore. It's a collection of one-shots and such, and the one that I remember the most was a two-part one-shot. It's set in AU, and has Kagome living with a pack where Inuyasha is the Alpha, yet Kagome does all the work. She c

LittleNat2009/03/03 06:30
Re:The corrupted wish.
granted but your blind so it doesnt matter. I wish i didnt like CheezeNcliche so much... *notes: CheezNCliche is kinda like that over used plot line that makes you crazy or giggle b/c its so silly, AKA Sess and Kags confess love toone another after he trained her, b/c he found her after she f

sugar0o2009/02/23 15:38
Back again with another one...
The fic I am looking for this time starts with Sesshomaru's pups (between 6 and 7 in number) are ill due to a poison of Naraku's and are slowly dying. Sesshomaru enlists the help of Kagome to heal them. They end up with marks, like tattoos, of teardrops by their eyes because of it. One scene I r

phishbon3s2009/02/20 10:19
Looking for a fic
Its a long fic that was on a single spark I remember that they had finished it there. It was about Kagome being a special human breeder that could make guardians for inuyoukai and Sesshomaru and his like 7 pups ask her to be their breeder so that the pups stop dieing. The guardians look like massive

cloud2009/02/15 08:32
Re:Searching high and low
I think I might know which one you're talking about. To Be Worthy (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3730237/1/To_Be_Worthy) by videokilledtheradio The Lord of the West has his amber eyes set upon the miko Kagome. After all, he is the only one worthy of such a prize. What is there to hold him back?

Honey-Bee2009/01/20 12:52
I believe she had puppies?
HI all! I'm looking for the one where Sesshoumaru needs Kagome to make guardian pups. I thought it was simply titled 'Guardians' but no dice. In this fic, Sesshoumaru makes a deal with Kagome, and she has his puppies(literally). The explanation for this: the West had a weakness, its lack of Dog-

CMorrighan2009/01/10 05:07
servant
i'm looking for a fic where kagome is a servant to sesshomaru's family and they mate unintentionally while he is in heat. His father says they can't be mated so he has kagome drink a potin that will reverse the mating but it kills her pups...help please?

Shauntae2008/11/12 20:54
A Warrior's Heart by Lelbet
Does anyone know where I can find A Warrior's Heart by Lelbet? The first four chapters is on single spark and it was last uodated in July before the closing. Does anyone know if it has been posted somewhere else? Sesshomaru has pups and Kagome is a warrior miko, she saves Sesshomaru's pups, although

Terri2008/10/31 05:27
Re:Research on Puppy Play
I thought it was really cute too! Then I started thinking about how puppy Sesshoumaru would be like. Or how his little pups would act.

elley2008/10/21 22:08
Re:A Sess/Kag fic that I read a while ago
I know that story. but i can't remember the name. kagome is attacked by a bear and her blood get on the shikon jewel and she is gains the power of the demons in the jewel. sesshomaru finds out about kagome and goes to a tree demon to figure out why she smells like a pack member. A story is expla

cutemonkey2008/07/10 18:21
Sonja Plain wrote: I think I remember that one. Kagome is Hiding in Kaede's village and a spy of Sess's sees the pups playing. The Heir and his twin sister. I will have to watch this thread and see if it is found. I seem to recall Sess catches the lover with his false lady. Or was it the

Khrystyne2008/05/11 02:13
I think I remember that one. Kagome is Hiding in Kaede's village and a spy of Sess's sees the pups playing. The Heir and his twin sister. I will have to watch this thread and see if it is found. I seem to recall Sess catches the lover with his false lady. Or was it the lady beating Rin so m

Sonja Plain2008/05/08 11:49
Page: 1...1213141516171819
Displaying 361 - 372 out of 372 results.

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.