Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Advanced Search
Search Results Searched for: pups
Subject Author Date
Re:Kagome & Children
okayI have a couple you might like. They're all kagome fics but its a mix of different pairings. The order of the list doesn't matter and the summaries belong to their owners. All of them are on Fanfiction.net - All It Took Was A Simple Mistake by Wolf Blossom Rated: M Pairing: Inu/Kag C

kyrinnie2015/06/06 01:35
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child
It doesn't really matter to me unless the kids play a major role in the story. I can give a good example or story that gives a very plausible reason for her having full demon pups (Giving Back Rated MA by Sareha). The other side of that whole thing is, and one I've wondered about. What if because sh

Knight of Disorder2015/06/05 02:47
I think I prefer hanyou babies, with an acknowledgement of Kagome's purification powers making things difficult along the way. It seems impossible that she would have full inu pups if she's human. I could accept it if a good explanation is given for her being full youkai. But that would n

Pyreite2015/06/05 00:10
I have to admit, it generally feels like a cop-out when I read about Kagome giving Sesshomaru full inu pups, especially if there's some really old history (naturally known only to youkai—so, why are they mostly against youkai-human relationships again...? :P) about the fact that he knew she would. I

Nicole2015/06/04 21:43
I agree with you, if Sesshoumaru falls for Kagome he wouldn't have a problem with half demon pups. Though hanyous are more explainable, I prefer full youkai pups. I hardly ever see a story where full youkai pups are well explained, but I still prefer them. Sorry if this is confusing. :p

FaerieDearest2015/06/04 21:20
Re:Kagome watches Sess's pups play
Glad I could help. Of course I had to read it again after finding it. :-D

Avalei2015/05/30 04:33
That's it! Thank you!

Lady of Jupiter2015/05/28 23:18
Fractured Heart (http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8211/1) by Cymberle Rated Mso no kiddies.

Avalei2015/05/28 11:49
Kagome watches Sess's pups play
I do not remember much, and I may have parts confused with another story. If I remember correctly Kagome thinks she become Sesshomaru's mate but he already has one. He keeps her in a room by herself, where she can watch his pups play through a window. She is given a tea every day to make sure s

Lady of Jupiter2015/05/28 06:31
Re:Sesshoumaru Gives Advice
No, this ones mother is nothing but a cold, power hungry, and selfish demoness, father is better off dead. Sesshomaru what would you do if you found out Kagome was going to bear your pups?

Misaki2015/05/13 17:10
Help Finding a Fic?
It's been a while since I've used Spark or Dokuga and I have no idea if this fanfiction is still even up! I don't really remember the whole fic, but here are the two things that I do remember (and hopefully will help you help me!): - It was 20+ chapters long - Kagome gets to intimately know Sess

Bo2015/05/09 03:09
Re:Yokai's pregnancy
Sp@ceMonkey wrote: The size thing does kind of make me wonder, though-- would a demon of Sesshomaru's lineage be able to maintain the smaller form during pregnancy? In the manga they call that huge dog form his "true form", so wouldn't any full-youkai pups be roughly on that scale?

Pyreite2015/05/04 22:42
Re:Has this kind of fic been made?
It's been done at least once that I know of: Warrior's Honor (https://m.fanfiction.net/s/3772824/1/Warrior-s-Honor) (very MA) by Crystal-Tiger82674 Battle with Naraku is over. Everyone but one is died. Can a lone survivor, carry on with life knowing she survived and the others didn't. Has the fates

Nicole2015/05/04 20:38
Re:Yokai's pregnancy
Typically in nature the rule is more complex = longer gestation, bigger brain = longer childhood. This is basically because the more complicated something is, the longer it takes to make, and generally those huge heads would be impossible to actually birth so they have to develop after birth, ergo l

Sp@ceMonkey2015/05/04 13:57
Kagome births 'puppies'
Hey, Could you guys be so kind as to link me stories where Kagome is pregnant for Sesshoumaru with full-youkai 'pups', and the 'pups' will be born in their youkai for aka doggie form. Thank you :)

Herttyli2015/05/04 05:10
Help finding story?
I can't remember the name of the fic but I do remember bits and pieces of the fic. Sesshomaru and kagome get together in the feudal era and stay together into the present. And I remember the demon council wants kagome to mate with others because she is so powerful and can have full blooded pups or s

Jennifer Levery2015/04/25 04:49
Re:Please help!
Nope, because in Dream Child all the pups and Sesshomaru and Kagome's, not Inuyasha and Kikyo's.

Nicole2015/04/11 11:11
Re:pups and pack
Bitterly Yours by Kanna37 Trapped by his mother into mating a female he despised, Sesshoumaru's bitterness knows no bounds, especially when he expects to have to watch the female he'd decided he wanted grow old and die. Imagine his surprise - and hope - when she doesn't... Short chapter story to

Mimi2015/02/22 13:35
1CarinoInuToo wrote: Kymerasalla wrote: http://dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1%20 A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2 Old one but I loved it. Please note that this fic was rated NC-17 on Spark, which would equate to MA on Dokuga, so no YIM's please. (And I await a lashing for this)

WiccanMethuselah2015/02/22 11:47
Kymerasalla wrote: http://dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1%20 A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2 Old one but I loved it. Please note that this fic was rated NC-17 on Spark, which would equate to MA on Dokuga, so no YIM's please. (And I await a lashing for this)

1CarinoInuToo2015/02/22 11:13
Page: 1...3456789...19
Displaying 101 - 120 out of 372 results.

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.