Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Advanced Search
Search Results Searched for: pups
Subject Author Date
Re:Looking for....
are you talkign abotu fics where Kagome has been made preggo but left high and dry by sess only to realize the error of his ways? or just them coming together after they have a kid or pups? Table For Three by Priestess Skye http://dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/262/1 It had been 500 years since

sugar0o2013/05/02 10:40
Help Please!
Okay so I think it was from here I read a fanfiction about Naraku raping kagome's soul and making her fight her own kids though no one knew they were hers... Buddah gathers her and Sesshomaru together and tells Sesshomaru that he must now protect her and her full demon pups.... I can't remember the

Rianna2013/04/27 03:00
Okaa-san
This is in reply to Amy's Tou-san chalange. In all the stories I read, I see Sesshomaru with pups or him and Kagome having pups together but I haven't found one where Kagome had kids first than Sesshomaru comes into her life. I thought it might be fun in this case to post this challenge. The s

Kat2013/04/03 19:15
Re:a fic where sess and kag have pups
Loves Mysteries by opera_ghost *Complete* Kagome, in hopes of saving the lives of Inuyasha and her friends, makes a deal with Sesshoumaru. However, something happens that neither is prepared for. Throw Naraku into the mix and you have an interesting story of the survival of two meant to be togeth

Somebody2013/03/15 22:08
thank you~~~

NidNud2013/03/14 21:34
A nice Sess/Keg have pups story is A Sentinel Mother (http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1) by Demonlordlover2 Marked by the gods, claimed by Sesshoumaru, Kagome gives up her dreams of a normal life to become mother to a special breed of youkai, the Sentinels. Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Can

Kneazles2013/03/14 05:44
waaa okay thank you so much, mind to recommend me some of your fave fics? I'm in the mood of reading something today. :-))

NidNud2013/03/14 00:25
Well, since rating is not an issue... Make a Deal by growthbandit on MediaMiner http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/102508 In this one they definately have lots of pups in one litter but OMG did it make me go "what in the world??? " LOL! This one is rated X on

mango2013/03/14 00:12
a fic where sess and kag have pups
so I don't really remember about the plot, I just remember that they have dozen of pups in one go and Kagome has to breastfeed all of them one by one. Or just please kindly recommend me some great fics about Sess and Kag have their own children. I don't mind about the rated, I'm old enough already.

NidNud2013/03/14 00:00
All things Silver.......
Yes i am back again.......sorry. I am looking for a fic that I haven't seen in a while. I don't remember how but Kagome ends up pregnant with Sesshoumarus pups. when she returns to the village a demoness gives her a vial of silver liquid and tells her to drink it and also gives her a three headed

Kat2013/03/02 19:40
Kagome has Sesshomaru's pup in a cave
I read this story a few years ago. Kagome is just about ready to deliver her baby (Sesshomaru is the father). I cannot recall if he thought she lost the child or she told him she got rid of it and tried to keep it secret. (Maybe it was a one time thing and he didn't even know she was pregnant.)

soulNchantress2013/02/18 02:45
Looking for Sesskag stories
I am looking for stories where Kagome is pregnant with Seshoumaru's pups and they are twins or triplets.

abby2013/02/05 09:18
Looking for a fic!!!
Hey guys!!! So I'm looking for a fic that I've read a while ago. In the fic, Sesshomaru has babies (pups!!)and I think that he was out training his oldest son to hunt when they run into Kagome. Later on, Kagome, Sesshomaru, and the pups end up in Sesshomaru's cave home. Kagome ends up getting pre

DD2013/02/01 02:02
Sess mates Kag in front of his court
I am looking for a story where Sesshomaru has grown pups and decides to mate Kagome. He mates her in front of his whole court and as they finish the spirits of souls of their future pups appear and she becomes pregnant.

Tabitha Greene2013/01/28 22:46
Searching for another fanfic...Help!
here's another fanfic that I'd want to read again but I've forgotten its title. I cannot remember anything but it's ending. hahah. In the end, Kagome got mated to Sesshomaru and they produced many pups. Inuyasha mated Rin. Sango and miroku married and they all lived in the palace of Sesshomaru. Ka

Maria Salvatore2013/01/22 06:45
Re:Tou-sama Challenge
Instead of pups can it be children? I am currently writing an AU oneshot where both Kagome and Sesshoumaru are humans that fits this challenge. Does this qualify?

Stella2013/01/14 14:45
Re:dog experts out there?
The face stuff could be a result of allergies or genetics, as some Yorkies and other small terriers have that issue. I don't know what kind of diet your pup is on, but if you go corn-free or wheat-free it could make a bit of a difference. The ceterizine r0o suggested is also an option if your pup ha

QuothTheDragon2012/12/31 20:15
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic...
Alright, this will probably help even more...These are scenes from A Restless Night's Dream - specifically, they're the parts you remember about the story that you're looking for. Kagome learning the Inu language: His lord barked harshly, and Saku pulled his aura tight against his body in resp

Aubrey Simone2012/12/15 09:43
Please help...been searching this fic
Okay...from what I remember kagome was in a ball and naraku shows up but he doesn't know that kagome read minds.Then everyone was asking kagome how does he know him and she said she will explain it in a private place.Later on in the story kagome suspect that she is pregnant so she ask kikyo to buy a

abby2012/11/27 22:20
Read this last year
I read this story around this time last year. Its about kagome meeting sesshomaru in the modern times. Inuyasha is mated to kikyo and they have pups. Inuyasha has woken sesshomaru up from a long sleep. He is introduced to the pups and is tring to adjust to the world. One of the female pups he likes

princess of the western lands2012/11/22 06:55
Page: 1...78910111213...19
Displaying 181 - 200 out of 372 results.

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.