Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wiccan's Absence...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wiccan's Absence...
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
I hope your mother recovers well. I understand the problems that come along
with caring for an older relative my mother-in-law suffered several strokes that
finally incapacitated her and I care for my 91 year old mother who is in a wheel
chair because of several falls. Above all don't forget to take care of yourself,
don't allow yourself to become run down. You can't care for your loved ones, if you
don't care for yourself. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Hi All!!!

I find I will have to spend increasingly long amounts of time away from the site for a while due to my mother's recent illness. She lives in another city, had a small stroke Tuesday, and I have had to be with her while she tries to recover from this. Thankfully, she is now in rehab, and will be for the next couple of weeks, but I will need to make appearances in this other city (2 1/2 hours from my home) from time to time, in addition to staying with her 24/7 when she's discharged. Since we have no idea how long she'll need my help, I thought it best to warn everyone that I'll be slow in answering messages & stuff.

Your patience will be greatly appreciated during this stressful time. Thanks so much!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
Hope your mother recovers soon. *hugs!*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/05/01 05:13 By sesshomarupatrick.
Jade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I'm so sorry to hear this. Strokes are so scary and difficult. My mother's had... many, and after my father's passing a few months ago I've become her primary care taker.

It's OK to let yourself feel and don't forget to take care of yourself. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Logged Logged
Peridot Miko
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
To Wiccan-

I will be keeping your mom in my prayers this Mother's Day! If your mood needs a boost just picture your Dokuga cheering section. I'm the one waving the Jaken plushie that's holding a daisy!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Peridot Miko wrote:
To Wiccan-

I will be keeping your mom in my prayers this Mother's Day! If your mood needs a boost just picture your Dokuga cheering section. I'm the one waving the Jaken plushie that's holding a daisy!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! This gave me a much-needed lift for Mother's Day, and I especially smiled at the thought of the Jaken plushie holding the daisy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

RedDestiny92
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Ooh I feel so bad I happened to come back and had an issue I had to give someone a heads up about and I didn't know the situation I do hope things are getting better and will continue. Apologies for that.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
RedDestiny92 wrote:
Ooh I feel so bad I happened to come back and had an issue I had to give someone a heads up about and I didn't know the situation I do hope things are getting better and will continue. Apologies for that.

No worries! Thanks so much for the good wishes and no need to apologize for seeking help!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Just a update to let everyone know that I'm back home for at least the next three weeks!!!

My sister & her husband came up to MI from FL to stay with Mom for a while, and I can get back to reality for a while. Mom is back home and doing as well as anyone could hope. She has dutifully done all her Physical and Occupational therapy, and appears to be getting much stronger. We're hoping that she agrees to go back to FL & stay with my sister for a while, but it depends on her.

Thanks so much to everyone for all the good thoughts, prayers, and wishes!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Alma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wiccan's Absence... 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.